Seeking Roomie for May-December
I am a mid 20s female who studies at Bond. In May I will be relocating to an apartment in Miami and am seeking someone similar to myself to share the apartment with.
The end date of the lease is the 18th of December with no possibility of extension.
I lead an active and healthy lifestyle - I study full time and have two jobs.
-I enjoy cooking - I sometimes leave the breakfast dishes when I rush to work/uni but when I come home at the end of the day am happy to clean up not only all my dishes but all the ones that are there - I like to leave share regions tidy but my bedroom is sometimes a mess. - I don't really party but if I do I go out to do it. - I enjoy watching movies and tv as well as reading. - I like to have friendships with my roommates.
Preferably female, aged 20-3, similar to the above?
A non smoker.
I am not interested in living with anyone who is unreliable with rent, any involvement with drugs or any kind of xenophobia.
The apartment & room
-A first floor furnished apartment in a secure complex.
- The room has two single beds, however can be placed together to create a double.
- You will have access to the main bathroom, which will be largely yours apart from the use of any visitors and the laundry facilities.
- Rent includes electricity and half share of the cable internet plan (approx 100gig a month for your usage).
- Literally a hop and a skip to the gorgeous Miami beach.
- Located between the relaxed mecca of Burleigh and the coolest region of the Gold Coast Broadbeach.
- There is only street parking available, Bond students will need to note that there is no direct transport to Bond, it can be easily accessed via a bike ride or public transport via pacific fair.
- The complex has a pool and barbecue facilities.
A couple of things to note
- I am not currently located in the apartment, it will be available from when I move in. No inspections will be possible to be then.
- Rent ($200 a week) will need to be paid by direct deposit to me on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
This is a great way to maximise the 'Gold Coast experience' during your stay.
Neighbourhood: Miami, Central Gold Coast
Address: Santa Monica Road
Click here to to get in touch with the ad poster